Should I Consider Sleep Dentistry?
There are dozens of reasons why we may recommend dental sedation to our patients. Electing to undergo a sleep dentistry procedure is an individual decision to make. Some of the most common situations why you or your family may want to choose such a service include:
- Past experiences that have caused you to feel afraid of the dentist.
- A lengthy or complex procedure that needs to be completed.
- Wanting to have all or most of your treatment completed in one appointment.
- The desire to feel like you’re sleeping throughout your treatment.
- Behavioural concerns that prevent a child from sitting still for a set period of time.
- Striving to desire the most comfortable treatment experience possible.
- Hypersensitive gag reflex or teeth.
If you’re unable — or too nervous — to sit through or complete any regular dental procedure, then electing to have dental sedation is a great solution to consider.