Straighten Teeth With Invisalign
Do you wish for straighter teeth without the hassle of traditional braces? Look no further than Invisalign, a modern orthodontic treatment that is a much more convenient and less time-consuming alternative to your conventional braces. Invisalign works by using a series of clear aligners, custom-made to fit perfectly over your teeth. These clear aligners gradually and gently shift your teeth into the desired positions, resulting in a straight, aligned smile.
Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign is removable, providing you with a lot more freedom and making it much easier for you to maintain oral hygiene. You won’t have to worry about flossing around brackets or avoiding certain types of food that may get stuck.
Invisalign® allows you to straighten your teeth without the use of metal brackets. This means that you can attend special occasions and take photos without feeling self-conscious about the appearance of your smile. The best part is, most people won’t even notice that you’re undergoing treatment.
What Are The Benefits Of Invisalign?
- Breakthrough technology combined with professional dental expertise now allows you to correct your smile and straighten your teeth in a virtually invisible way.
- No more ugly, uncomfortable bands, brackets, or wires to catch on lips, cheeks, and tongue causing cuts and abrasions.
- No more difficulties in maintaining good oral hygiene and flossing.
- No more avoidance of your favourite foods such as nuts, apples, or meats.
- No more photos or memories of special occasions with you wearing metal brackets in your mouth.
- Imagine achieving your dream smile without most people even realising you are going through treatment.
- Imagine transforming your smile without interfering with your day-to-day life.
- Imagine having a confident smile and increased self-esteem from beautifully aligned teeth sooner than you think.
- Effectively corrects various orthodontic issues from mild to moderate cases.
The answer is Invisalign®
Why choose Invisalign over Braces?
Here are a few reasons why you should choose Invisalign over traditional braces:
- Invisalign has a more subtle appearance than traditional braces: The transparent section of the trays is made using BPA-free plastic. Additionally, the material is quite transparent, so they can hardly be seen. This is one of the many reasons why Invisalign is preferred by adults and teenagers compared to traditional braces.
- Easy to remove: Unlike fixed braces, Invisalign aligners are easy to put on and remove and they require minimal maintenance. When it’s time to eat, you can easily remove your aligners and enjoy a wide range of foods without experiencing the discomfort that often comes with eating while wearing fixed braces.
- Easy to maintain oral hygiene: As they are removable, they allow brushing and flossing of teeth easily unlike braces, reducing decaying of teeth and maintaining oral hygiene and healthy gums.
- Invisalign is much more comfortable: Invisalign is generally more comfortable than traditional braces because it exerts less pressure on the teeth overall. Braces, on the other hand, can have sharp edges that may cause cuts on the inner lip and tongue.
- Less impact on your lifestyle: Whether you engage in sports, play a musical instrument, or have a special event to attend, you can temporarily remove your Invisalign aligners at any time. With Invisalign, the impact on your daily routine will be minimal.
- Faster results: Invisalign is generally a faster treatment than traditional braces. This is because Invisalign uses innovative technology that allows for precise and efficient planning. This can potentially reduce the overall length of your orthodontic treatment.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
Invisalign® is the invisible way of straightening teeth using a series of nearly undetectable aligners.
These aligners are designed to move your teeth in small steps to the desired final position as prescribed by your Invisalign-accredited dentist.
Each aligner is precisely calibrated and manufactured to specifically fit your mouth at each stage of the treatment process.
Our Invisalign Treatment Process: What to Expect
In just 4 simple steps you can achieve the smile of your dreams!
- Consultation and examination with Dr. Ishak and his professional team of dentists will determine if Invisalign is right for you.
- Dental Impressions, X-rays, and Photographs together with Precise Dental Instructions as prescribed by Dr. Ishak are sent to the Invisalign Laboratory.
- Your detailed data is translated using advanced computer technology, and ClinCheck® software to produce a virtual 3D model of your new smile.
- This allows you, the patient, to see upfront on the computer screen not only the proposed treatment plan but also what your teeth are expected to look like at the end of the treatment.
- Once you are completely satisfied with your new smile, precise custom-made, clear aligners are specifically manufactured for you.
- Every 2 weeks you will replace your existing removable aligners with the next set in your series.
- Every 6 to 8 weeks, you will visit our surgery to check your progress and make any necessary adjustments.
- Once you have finished wearing each aligner in the series and your teeth are straightened according to your prescribed treatment plan, a retainer is worn for a short period to maintain the achieved results.
Cost Of Invisalign In Melton
The cost of Invisalign depends on several factors, such as the complexity and duration of your treatment. Although Invisalign treatment may be more costly than traditional braces, many people find it to be a worthwhile investment because they allow you to get a flawless, healthy smile in a far simpler process.
Our experienced dentists here at Melton Dental will determine if Invisalign is the best option for you by assessing your dental needs. We will then provide you with a personalised treatment plan & discuss the costs and payment options available to you.
Get the Smile You Deserve with Invisalign Treatment in Melton!
At Melton Dental Group, we use advanced and innovative technology to help you get that smile you’ve always wanted. We understand that committing to a new smile is an investment. That is why our team is committed to delivering exceptional results that help you reach your smile goals and empower you to feel your best.
For the best possible care and advice on Invisalign treatment, we highly recommend consulting with our trusted orthodontists and dental professionals at Melton Dental. Our dedicated team will guide you through the process, ensuring that you receive the best possible care at our clinic. Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of Invisalign and make an informed decision about your orthodontic treatment. Your dream smile awaits!
The duration of Invisalign treatment can vary depending on the severity of the misalignment, the patient's age, and how well they follow the treatment plan. However, on average, it will usually take around 6 to 12 months for your teeth to move into the correct position with Invisalign. Some patients may even start noticing movement in the first two months of starting Invisalign. We recommend speaking to our dentist for a more accurate estimate after evaluating your specific needs.
Invisalign is a solution for patients of all ages! This clear alternative to metal braces can help both adults and teens achieve a straighter, beautiful smile. It is ideal for people who want to straighten their teeth without traditional, metal braces. Whether you have gaps between your teeth, or if they are crooked or slightly overlapping, Invisalign can help you get that stunning smile you’ve always wanted.
Find out your eligibility when you come in for a consultation at Melton Dental Group.
Invisalign is generally more comfortable than metal braces. You may experience some mild discomfort, especially when you first start wearing the aligners or when you switch to a new set. This pressure is usually temporary and goes away on its own. However, if you experience severe pain, you should talk to our dentist ASAP.
It is recommended to wear your Invisalign aligners for 20 to 22 hours a day, for optimal results.
If you are wearing Invisalign aligners, you may notice that the back of the aligners is a bit loose. This is usually intentional and designed to make it easier for you to take them out and put them back in, so it’s nothing to worry about. However we recommend that you reach out to our dentist and inform us about the loose aligner. We may ask you to come in for an appointment if needed.
Invisalign treatment can fix many dental issues, such as crooked and crowded teeth, underbite and gappy teeth. An overbite is one of the most common dental problems that can be fixed with this treatment. An overbite is a condition where your upper front teeth slightly overlap the lower front teeth. Our customised Invisalign clear aligners can gradually shift your teeth to a straighter position, fixing this condition.
No. You can eat and drink your favourite foods since aligners are removable. Just remember to clean your teeth well before putting them back in!
The duration of an invisalign treatment can vary based on the complexity of your unique case. But treatment time generally lasts around 6 to 18 months.