- Breakthrough technology combined with professional dental expertise now allows you to correct your smile and straighten your teeth in a virtually invisible way.
- No more ugly, uncomfortable bands, brackets or wires to catch on lips, cheeks and tongue causing cuts and abrasions.
- No more difficulties in maintaining good oral hygiene and flossing.
- No more avoidance of your favourite foods such as nuts, apples or meats.
- No more photos or memories of special occasions with you wearing metal brackets in your mouth.
- Imagine achieving your dream smile without most people even realising you are going through treatment.
- Imagine transforming your smile without interfering with your day to day life.
- Imagine having a confident smile and increased self-esteem from beautifully aligned teeth sooner than you think.
- The answer is Invisalign®
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® is the invisible way of straightening teeth using a series of nearly undetectable aligners.
These aligners are designed to move your teeth in small steps to the desired final position as prescribed by your Invisalign accredited dentist.
Each aligner is precisely calibrated and manufactured to specifically fit your mouth at each stage of the treatment process.
Why Choose Invisalign®?
- Clear, inconspicuous aligners are used rather than metallic braces.
- Aligners are removable and allow brushing and flossing of teeth, reducing decaying of teeth and maintaining oral hygiene and healthy gums.
- Lightweight, comfortable and easy to wear.
- Less pressure on teeth and gums.
- Less painful than braces as adjustment is unnecessary with Invisalign, you simply change aligners.
- Faster result time than traditional braces.
The Invisalign® Treatment Process:
In just 4 simple steps you can achieve the smile of your dreams!
- Consultation and examination with Dr Ishak and his professional team of dentists will determine if Invisalign is right for you.
- Dental Impressions, Xrays and Photographs together with Precise Dental Instructions as prescribed by Dr Ishak are sent to the Invisalign Laboratory.
- Your detailed data is translated using advanced computer technology, ClinCheck® software to produce a virtual 3D model of your new smile.
- This allows you, the patient, to see upfront on the computer screen not only the proposed treatment plan but also what your teeth are expected to look like at the end of the treatment.
- Once you are completely satisfied with your new smile, precise custom made, clear aligners are specifically manufactured for you.
- Every 2 weeks you will replace your existing removable aligners with the next set in your series.
- Every 6 to 8 weeks, you will visit our surgery to check your progress and make any necessary adjustments.
- Once you have finished wearing each aligner in the series and your teeth are straightened according to your prescribed treatment plan, a retainer is worn for a short period to maintain the achieved results.